Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Spicy Poondu Chutney





Garlic is very good for health. It is best for easy digestion. It is very spicy chutney. Whenever I feel lazy to make chutney in that time I will make this chutney. It is very easy to make. I made this poondu chutney yesterday and very well goes with dosai or Idly. Hope you all will try and let me know...

Ingredients:
Dry red chillies - 10
Garlic - 3
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste

Method:
Soak the dry red chillies in warm water for 15 min.
In the blender add red chillies, garlic , salt and grind it into smooth paste.
Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, urad dal when they start to splutter pour this to chutney.
Serve with Idly or Dosai.




1 comment:

  1. Looking great .. and i do same by extra i will add tamarind extract to it.. u can check in my blog i have posted it to

    ReplyDelete

Hi All !!
Thanks for stopping by Anu Yummy Recipes and thank you for your valuable and lovely comments it encourage me to do so much...

List Adds