Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Chicken (fresh boneless, skinless breast) 1/2 lb
Red bell pepper 1
Oyster Sauce 2 tbl spoon
Fish Sauce 1 tbl spoon
Soy Sauce 2 tbl spoon
Garlic cloves 6
Green Chilli 5
Shredded carrot 1/4 cup
Jasmine Rice 2 cups
1. Cook the jasmine rice with 3 1/2 cups of water and keep aside.
2. Crush the garlic and green chilli together
3. Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add the crushed garlic and chilli, and fry for 2 minutes
4. Add chicken into the pan (Washed and sliced into thin strips). Let chicken cook completely.
5. Add Oyster sauce, Fish sauce, Soy sauce and some salt
6. Add Red bell pepper, Shredded carrots and cook for 3 more minutes
7. Add cooked rice and mix gently with a fork. (Flur gently. Don't whip)
8. Finally add some basil leaves and mix gently.
9. Turn off the heat and let it stand for 10 minutes.
10. Serve hot with cucumber and extra soy sauce.