Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spicy Maggi Noodles




When I was a kid, my mom used to make noodles with lots of veggies. I used to love eating very spicy foods. It is very easy and tasty breakfast and even you can make for dinner. Maggi noodles is my all time favorite. I hope you all will try out this recipe and let me know..


Ingredients:

Maggi noodles - 1 pkg
Onion - 1 medium
Turmeric powder - 1/2 pinch
Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil


Method:

Heat 1 1/2 cups of water and bring to boil and add 1 tsp of oil and little salt.
Then add noodles packet in water and cook it for 7 min, till the noodles are fully cooked. Spread the cooked noodles in plate and drizzle some oil so that it don't sticks.
Heat oil in a pan and add onions and fry till onion become light brown.
Then add turmeric powder, chilly powder and salt and cook till raw smell goes off.
Finally mix the cooked noodles to the onion and adjust salt and mix with fork. Cook in high flame for 2 min.
Garnish with masala maker.
Serve hot.

Note:

You can also add the mixed veggies to the noodles.





1 comment:

  1. SLURP...I can easily finish that bowl full of noodles right now. Recipe sounds delicious and look yummy!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi All !!
Thanks for stopping by Anu Yummy Recipes and thank you for your valuable and lovely comments it encourage me to do so much...

List Adds