1/2 cup tender corn kernels
1/4 cup onions chopped
2 cloves garlic sliced
2 pepper corn
1 bay leaf
1/4 cup carrot cubed
1/2 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
pinch turmeric powder
1 tablespoon oil,
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon chopped coriander.
1. In a microwave bowl, add 1 tablespoon of oil, the cloves,cinnamon, pepper
corns & bay leaf and microwave for 1 min.
2. Add the onions , garlic and microwave for 1 1/2 min.
3. Add carrots, coriander seeds , cumin powder, turmeric powder & microwave
for 2 min.
4. Add the corn kernels, 2 cups of water & salt & microwave for 5 min.
5. Remove from microwave and make it cool. Make a smooth puree in a blender.
6. Transfer to a bowl,add 1 cup of water and high 3 min.
7. Serve hot with lemon juice & coriander.