Cooked macaroni - 3/4 cup
onion - 2
Capsicum - 1 [large]
Tomatoes - 3 [large]
Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
Baked beans - 1 [small]
Tomato ketchup - 5 -6 tablespoon
Grated cheese - 1/4 cup
Cloves - 2
Garlic - 2 crushed
Butter - 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
1. Cut the onions and capsicum into rings.
2. Keep aside a few rings of onions and capsicum for garnish.
3. Put the tomatoes in a microwave bowl on high for 5 min cool and remove the skin
puree in a food processor.
4. Put the butter in a microwave on high for 30 sec. Add the onion rings and
microwave high for 30 sec.
5. Add capsicum rings and microwave for 2 min.
6. Add the garlic, tomato puree and chilli powder and microwave on high for 2 min.
7. Add macaroni, baked beans, tomato ketchup and salt and mix very well.
8. Cover the capsicum and onion rings & sprinkle the cheese on top.
9. Microwave 3 to 3 1/2 min.
10. serve hot.