Wednesday, June 4, 2008
1 cup paneer cut into thick strips
1 large onion finely chopped
2 garlic ,
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
pinch of turmeric powder
3/4 teaspoon chilli powder,
1/2 teaspoon garam masala,
1/2 teaspoon kasturi methi,
4 tablespoon tomato puree,
1/4 cup capsicum sliced,
1 tablespoon fresh cream,
2 tablespoon oil,
Salt to taste
2 tablespoon coriander chopped
1. Combine the oil onion, garlic and ginger in a bowl high for 2 min.
2. Add coriander cumin seed powder,turmeric powder,chilli powder,garam masala,
and kasturi methi, for 1 min.
3. Add paneer,cream,sugar,salt & 1/4 cup of water & mix lightly for 1 min.
1. you can use two blanced & puree tomatoes instead of 4 tablespoon of tomato
puree & omit the water in step 3.
2. To blanch tomatoes on high for 2 min,peel & puree them in a liquidizer.
3. Remember to pierce them with a fork so that they do not explode.