12 chicken lollipop
1 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
1 tablespoon vinegar
2 tablespoon plain flour(maida)
3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon oil
2 tablespoon water,
salt to taste
For the garnish::
2 tablespoon spring onions chopped
1. Clean and wash chicken lollipops & keep aside.
2. In a bowl mix together the garlic paste, chilli powder, vinegar,flour,tomato
ketchup, water & salt.
3. Coat each chicken lollipop with the mixture & keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Grease a microwave plate with the oil & preheat using grill option.
5. Garnish with spring onion greens.