Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Award Time !!!



Thanks for everyone who passed these awards and also I am sorry for the delayed post. Here we go...

Neetu of Kitchen Express and Pavithra of Binge on Veg !!! shared me this lovely award. I am very happy and honoured to receive this...


I would like to share these award with

Swapna sree of SwapnaSridhar
Preethi of Preety's Kitchen
Krishnaveni of Krishnaveni's Kitchen
Vineetha of RUCHI
Nivedita of Nivedita's Kitchen

Mrs.Menagasathia of SASHIGA and Sashi of Sashi's Tasty Bites have shared me the following awards. Thanks a lot.. I am so happy to receive these awards...




I would like to share these awards with

Gayathri Anand of Kavitha'vin Kaivannam
Aruna Manikandan of VEGGIE PARADISE.....
Babli of KHANA MASALA
Arundhuti of Gourmet Affair

To the award winners,

1. Put the logo within your post.
2. Pass on to atleast 12 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you have received the award...

35 comments:

  1. congrats on all ur awards, dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anu
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful award with me! you got lovely space. Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all ur well deserved awards dear...
    Thx for sharing with me :-)
    Happy blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on ur awards, keep rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww... Congrats on ur awards dear.. keep rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raining with Awards.Congrats u deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award,,,wish many mor....thanks for sharing the award with me......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all your well deserved awards and thank you for sharing the sunshine award with me..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on ur award and thank you so much for sharing it dear..very sweet of u:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow congratulaions on ur well deserved awards!! thanks so much for sharing them with me. i just passed on this award very recently, so will add ur name to that post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on your beautiful award and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on those awards, enjoy. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all those awards Anu..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Anu,
    Congratulations on all your awards.
    I have a chain post waiting for you at my blog,please accept it.

    http://kiranjay.blogspot.com/2010/04/ten-women-i-like-most-chain-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats 4 the award and thanks for sharing Sunshine awrad with me .............It is my first award in the world of blogging thank u........

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey,
    There are some more awards waiting for you at our space :) Please stop by to collect them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear congratulation on all your awards....
    Happy Blogging....
    Deepa

    http://hamareerasoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations on ur well deserved awards!! please collect one more from my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heartiest congratulations to you for all your awards. Keep it up!
    Thanks for sharing these lovely awards with me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Thats a shower of awards..Congrats! You have a lovely space here..Will be back often.. And thanks for dropping my blog too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi dear,

    Please collect ur awards from my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats on all ur awards..u got a bunch of awards.good job dear

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Anu, Congrats on all your awards.I have some awards to share with you please accept them from my blog.
    http://kiranjay.blogspot.com/2010/04/drumstickmunagakaya-curryhealthy-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Collect a award tag from our blog :

    http://kavithavin-kaivannam.blogspot.com/2010/04/awards-and-tag-from-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please collect your awards from my blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi All !!
Thanks for stopping by Anu Yummy Recipes and thank you for your valuable and lovely comments it encourage me to do so much...

List Adds